These fragrant herb potatoes are perfect the side dish for so many meats, you’ll make them again and again.
- 1 3/4 lbs small red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat over the 435F
- Cut potatoes into quarters.
- Place potatoes in an ungreased square baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well.
- Pour mixture over potatoes and stir until coated.
- Bake potatoes 20-25 minutes, or until tender.