Skip to content
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Heat oven to 350 F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar and syrup; mix well. Cook until bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Add pecans; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until coated. Spread mixture onto parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store in tightly covered container up to 2 weeks.