While this isn’t the prettiest dish in the world, it certainly is one of the yummiest. Is that a word? Yummiest? If it wasn’t it is now. If you want to dress up your version of the dish and make it a bit prettier, you can sprinkle extra mozzarella on top before you finish the last 10 minutes. It will melt on top and look extra good. And who wouldn’t want more cheese anyway?
- 1 lb. smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 lb. pasta (use your preference)
- 1 (26oz.) jar of spagetti sauce
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Put uncooked pasta, sausage, spagetti sauce and cheese in a large casserole dish.
- Add 26 oz. water (use your empty sauce jar). Stir all of the ingredients.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 F for 50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.