- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift together flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, baking powder.
- Beat eggs. Add and mix well sugar, vanilla, and oil. Add zucchini to egg mixture. Add dry ingredients, mixing well. Stir in nuts if desired. Pour into 2 ungreased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.