This is the recipe for the Strawberry Punch that we had at my wedding. I absolutely love it.
- 1/2 bottle red food coloring
- 1/2 gallon orange juice
- 1 large can pineapple juice
- 2 (16 oz) bags frozen strawberries
- 1 liter of ginger ale (1/2 of a 2 liter bottle)
- If strawberries are unsweetened, add sugar to taste
- crushed ice
- Blend strawberries in a blender with crushed ice
- Mix in other ingredients
- Pour in plastic containers and store in freezer overnight
- Thaws for 1-2 hours before serving.