I originally found a version of this recipe for butter roasted carrots on Pinterest. Having made it several times, I think I’ve finally got the recipe adjusted just for me.
- 2 cups (2-inch) diagonally cut and peeled carrots, or a bag of baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Mix melted butter, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Stir in carrots.
- Place in a single layer on baking sheet covered with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.