One of my husband’s favorite things to have for dinner is a good steak. Unfortunately, I’m not as big of a meat eater as he is. But that’s ok. I’ve found a great solution to make those meals more my style. I add lots of yummy sides.
Most recently, I tried out a recipe for steakhouse mushrooms. With a few modifications, it was perfect for our 2-person meals.
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 8oz package of pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- a pinch of garlic powder
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, covered, for about minutes to allow flavors to blend.
This will make 2 perfect portions of mushrooms.
Sharing over at: Inspiration Monday at I Should be Mopping the Floor, Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou, Much Ado About Monday at Huckleberry Love, Take-a-Look Tuesday at Sugar Bee Crafts, Show and Share at Coastal Charm