Craft Month 2011 – Day 27 – Simple Button Rings
Today’s craft project is nice and simple. The hardest part of this project for me was the waiting….
You will need:
- 1 ring blank
- 1 button (with smooth back)
- Jewelry glue of your choice (E6000, etc.)
- Take your button and verify that it has a flat/smooth back. If it is a shank style button, you will need to remove the shank, which can easily be done with a pair of wire cutters.
- Place a small amount of Jewelry glue on the ring blank and ahere to the back of the button.
- Let dry overnight.
- If your button has fabric on it, give it a nice coat of mod podge to seal.
- Wear your nice new ring out.