Subscribe via RSS Home


Super Secret Project Update


The super secret project is more than 1/12 complete. This is pretty awesome. However, I did have some major sewing machine issues yesterday. Thanks so much to Mary Kay for all of the help with getting the problem solved. I also replaced the sewing needle. That seemed to help a bit. It made things work quite a bit better. You’d be amazed how much difference a sharp needle really makes. But I also think that my bobbin tension is off… I may have to take a trip down to Evansville, to have that looked at, however I’ll probably wait until I’m finished with my super secret project… unless it gets worse.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>