This time of year, I’m constantly needing to come up with dishes to bring to potluck dinners and parties. Thanks to my aunt Julie sharing this recipe with me, I have a super simple and delicious new dish to bring. I really hope you try this recipe for corn casserole. I think you’ll enjoy it.
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 can whole corn kernels, drained
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour into deep dish pie pan or 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.