I may have used affiliate links for some of the items in this post. Using an affiliate link to purchase an item won't cost you any more money, but I may receive payment if you click on a link and make a purchase. For more information, visit the disclosures page.
Cowboy Caviar is a cold bean salad.
- 1 can Pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can white or shoepeg corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 can rotel tomatoes with mild green chilies, drained and rinsed
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 1 orange pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Mix together beans, corn, tomatoes, peppers, and onion. Set aside.
- Mix together vinegar, oil, sugar, stirring until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Pour over Bean/Veggie mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least a few hours before serving.
[…] Cowboy Caviar by Mouse in My Pocket […]