Quick Lemon Crispies
I may have used affiliate links for some of the items in this post. Using an affiliate link to purchase an item won't cost you any more money, but I may receive payment if you click on a link and make a purchase. For more information, visit the disclosures page.
This recipe for a lemon cookie is great dipped in dark chocolate, or served by itself. And, because the recipe uses pudding mix for flavoring, you can easily make other flavors. If you make them small like the recipe calls for, you will get 4 dozen, but I usually end up with a little less than 3 using my #40 scoop. I keep those scoops in several sizes, and you can get something similar here.
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- 3/4 cup shortening (Crisco)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 small packages instant lemon pudding mix (other flavors can be used, but must be instant)
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- Sift flour with salt and soda, set aside.
- Cream shortening.
- Add eggs, sugar and pudding mix.
- Cream until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture and beat until blended.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto prepared baking sheet, about 2-1/2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
This post uses affiliate links.
Leave a Comment