I’m so excited that I’ve finished this top. There was a LOT of hand sewing, which is about my least favorite thing to do, but it was well worth it.
After I got the muslin just right, I had to trace it back out again and cut out my good fabric. Mouse enjoyed helping with that.
Everything got hand basted before it was sewn together.
But it was worth it. It looked really good. More hand stitching went into the interior of the top.
I also had to create a replica of this for the lining, and add boning to the lining. I love it though.
You can make your own by hacking the Burda Style Bustier Dress with Draped Detail.
Sharing over at: Sugar Bee Crafts: Take-A-Look Tuesday The Train to Crazy - Make It Wear It Thursday