- 3-pound fresh beef brisket (not corned beef)
- 1 package (1.3 oz.) dry onion soup mix
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) condensed beef broth
- 8 mini baguettes or sandwich buns
*Makes 8 sandwiches.
- Place beef in 3 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Mix dry soup mix and beef broth; pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 8-10 hours or until beef is tender.
- Skim fat from liquid.
- Remove beef; cut across grain into this slices.
- Cut each beef horizontally in half.
- Fill baguettes with beef; cut in half.
- Serve with broth for dipping.