Almond Toffee Bars
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 6- oz package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond toffee pieces
- 1 cup sliced or chopped almonds
- 1 140 oz can sweetened condensed milk
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Melt butter or margarine in a 9×13 inch pan in the oven (about 6 minutes).
Remove pan from oven.
Sprinkle oats and graham cracker crumbs evenly over melted butter.
Press lightly into bottom of pan using a metal spoon or spatula.
Sprinkle toffee pieces, chocolate chips, and almonds evenly over bottom layer.
Drizzle everything with sweetened condensed milk.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are bubbly and the center is lightly browned.
Remove from oven and immediately run metal spatula around edges of pan to loosen.
Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Cut into bars.
Makes about 48, depending on size you cut the bars.