- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 6-oz package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond toffee pieces
- 1 cup sliced or chopped almonds
- 1 140oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter or margarine in a 9×13 inch pan in the oven (about 6 minutes).
- Remove pan from oven.
- Sprinkle oats and graham cracker crumbs evenly over melted butter.
- Press lightly into bottom of pan using a metal spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle toffee pieces, chocolate chips, and almonds evenly over bottom layer.
- Drizzle everything with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are bubbly and the center is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately run metal spatula around edges of pan to loosen.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Makes about 48, depending on size you cut the bars.